Biblical Insight to Tough Questions: Volume 4
For our volume of Biblical Insight to Tough Questions, I answered ten challenging questions while on my most recent trip to Israel. With a specific Holy Land site as my backdrop, I recorded these answers, which our excellent team at Denison Forum then transformed into Biblical Insight to Tough Questions, Vol. 4. Each answer is inspired by a biblical site in Israel, such as Mount Carmel or the Garden Tomb. Questions include:
- When life gets hard, where can I turn?
- What makes Christianity unique?
- How can I love God and those with whom I disagree?
- When I’m attacked for being a Christian, how should I respond?
- Do I really have to love everyone?