The following books, articles, podcasts, and videos offer further education on the problem of racism in America today. This is purposefully not an exhaustive list but should provide starting points for deeper reflection and conversations regarding racial reconciliation.
- What does the Bible say about racism? by Dr. Jim Denison
- Racial injustice and the fierce urgency of now: A conversation with Jemar Tisby, author of ‘The Color of Compromise’ by the Denison Forum
- George Floyd and Ahmaud Arbery deaths: Racism causes life-threatening conditions for black men every day by Shervin Assari for The Conversation
- How Research Can Help Us to See Someone Else’s Point of View by David Kinnaman for The Barna Group
- Dear White People: Here Are 10 Actions You Can Take To Promote Racial Justice In The Workplace by Dana Brownlee for Forbes
- What You Can Do: A Response to George Floyd and Racial Injustice by Dr. Marcus “Goodie” Goodloe for Dallas Baptist University
- In the wake of yet more anti-Black violence: We must ‘fight the freeze’ by Jemar Tisby for Religion News Service
- Should the church be involved in criminal justice reform? by Steve Yount for the Denison Forum
- How do we teach our children to value and respect race? by Claire Avidon for Christian Parenting
- Begin the inner work (Resources for racial reconciliation) by Craig Denison for First15
- What can I do? Recommended resources for racial reconciliation by Cynthia Yanof for Christian Parenting
- Be the Bridge Youth Booklist by Latasha Morrison
Watch The Color of Compromise twelve-part video series on Amazon Prime.