When is enough enough?
Art Rainer is the founder of Christian Money Solutions and the author of Money in the Light of Eternity. He joined The Denison Forum Podcast to discuss our collective money problems (and their solutions), seeking contentment in our finances and in our lives, the importance of giving to the church, and more.
- Art Rainer’s testimony | 01:42
- Why do Christians struggle to honor God with their money? | 06:00
- Why the rich young ruler walked away from Jesus | 11:22
- Is enough ever enough? | 17:12
- Art’s foundational Bible passages | 26:43
- What common money problems do Christians often face? | 36:00
- Building financial confidence | 47:00
- The importance of generosity in the church | 48:57
- How the “great wealth transfer” could reach every tribe with the gospel | 55:21
- Designed for generosity: An excerpt from Money in the Light of Eternity
- Unedited transcript
- Free resources at Christian Money Solutions
- Money in the Light of Eternity: What the Bible Says about Your Financial Purpose
- The Money Challenge: 30 Days of Discovering God’s Design for You and Your Money
About Art Rainer
Art Rainer is the founder of Christian Money Solutions. He writes and speaks widely about issues related to finance, wealth, and generosity. He is the author of The Money Challenge: 30 Days of Discovering God’s Design for You and Your Money. You can read and hear more from Art at ArtRainer.com.
About Dr. Mark Turman
Dr. Mark Turman is the Executive Director of Denison Forum and Vice President of Denison Ministries.
Among his many duties, Turman is most notably the host of The Denison Forum Podcast. He is also the chief strategist for DF Pastors, which equips pastors and church leaders to understand and transform today’s culture.
About Denison Forum
Denison Forum exists to thoughtfully engage the issues of the day from a biblical perspective through The Daily Article email newsletter and podcast, The Denison Forum Podcast, as well as many books and additional resources.