Reading Time: 3 minutes
God promises that his word “shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it” (Isaiah 55:11). His Spirit uses his word to save souls and change lives.
As we face unprecedented attacks on biblical morality, people more than ever need biblical truth on the issues that matter. That’s why Denison Forum exists–to take God’s word to today’s culture with news discerned differently.
Our good news
The Lord has been so gracious to build and use this ministry. Recent notes from some of our readers have been very affirming:
• Gajanan wrote, “Every day I read your article. It is very helpful for me to grow in Christ. My wife and I work with orphan kids in India. Sometimes we get discouraged but many times your articles encourage us to serve the Lord continuously.”
• Diane added, “Your daily accounts always bring clarity and biblical perspective for the current events facing us.”
• Eli wrote, “I am truly motivated to live my life for Christ by your examples of real life situations you tell your readers about every day.”
• Tom said, “I often forward your messages to my children and we all grow in our faith. We are also better equipped to help others as a result of your work.”
• And Colleen added, “I am thankful for a Christian perspective on the current world events that are taking place. We must be aware, informed, and confident that our God is in control.”
It is a great honor to share biblical truth with each of our readers. By God’s grace, we are reaching more people than ever before with his word:
• My Daily Article now reaches 119,000 subscribers in 234 countries and territories around the world.
• Between subscribers and those to whom they forward our emails, the Daily Article has been read more than 11.5 million times this year.
• In March, we launched Cultural Preaching, a weekly cultural engagement resource for pastors. More than 2,000 pastors in sixty-five countries and territories receive this newsletter each week. Cultural Preaching has been read more than 41,000 times so far this year.
• In June, we partnered with Dunham + Company to initiate our most ambitious growth campaign to date. We are on course to grow our reader base ten-fold next year and enlist nearly three million followers through social media.
• In September, we invited readers to help us raise funds for Hurricane Harvey relief. Together, we donated $339,582 to this cause.
• In October, we launched The Jim Denison Resource Library, containing thousands of my sermons, Bible studies, white papers, and other resources created over thirty-five years of ministry.
• Christian Parenting continues to offer biblical insights to parents and families.
Why we need your help
This ministry depends entirely on your support. There are no funding sources apart from the generosity of readers like you.
That’s why I’m writing today to ask for your help.
Your gifts as we come to the end of this year will enable Denison Forum to help more Christians engage the issues of our day and use their influence for God’s glory.
Would you help us financially? A $50,000 matching grant will double your gift to help bring biblical truth to our broken culture in the coming year. Matching this grant will help us reach our goal of $1.3 million in December, part of our $2.7 million annual budget.
I want to thank you personally for helping give God’s word to our hurting world. To make a secure, tax-deductible donation online, click here. If you would prefer to send a check, you can mail your tax-deductible donation to the Denison Forum, 17304 Preston Road, Suite 1060, Dallas, Texas 75252.
It is a wonderful privilege to share this ministry with you each day. God bless you and yours.