Since the coronavirus pandemic began significantly altering life around the globe in early 2020, Dr. Denison has written extensively about the issue. This page compiles his COVID-19 resources, listed with the newest content first.
Life after the Pandemic: What May Happen and How to Prepare Biblically
Read this paper for answers to these questions:
- What will life be like when the pandemic recedes?
- Will we return to “normal”?
- What will “normal” look like?
- What is the pathway forward?
- And what does God’s word say to us in days of uncertainty unlike any in living memory?
Biblical Insight to Tough Questions: Coronavirus Special Edition
This complimentary e-book answers these questions:
- How could God allow the coronavirus pandemic?
- How does this pandemic lay bare our humanity?
- What have we learned about the world as it responds to the pandemic?
- Should I fear death?
- How can I face my fears with faith?
- How can I face the future with hope?
- How can I partner with God to redeem this crisis?
Where is God when pandemics strike? A biblical and practical response
The coronavirus epidemic is affecting our world on medical, financial, and political levels. As a result, it also presents a unique opportunity for Christians to demonstrate biblical faith, courage, and compassion.
This paper, available in exchange for your email address, discusses this issue from a theological perspective, applying principles from our book, Making Sense of Suffering.
When you fear: 7 days to faithful living in the age of coronavirus
Are you worried? Anxious? Afraid?
In light of the far-reaching ramifications of the coronavirus pandemic, that’s understandable.
But God has reassurances for all our fears. Maybe that’s why he told us time and time again: “Fear not.”
Daily Articles and Special Edition Daily Articles covering the coronavirus pandemic and its spiritual consequences
To view every article Dr. Denison has written with regard to the COVID-19 pandemic, click here.