In 2019, our most-read Daily Articles included:
- Employee saves man who falls on train track, video goes viral: The irony of sacrificial courage
- A true American hero comes home: The power of community
- The faith of Kanye West: Two biblical responses to celebrity conversions
Our most-listened-to episodes of The Daily Article Podcast mirrored our most-read articles.
Our spiritual gifts assessment remained a popular page at DenisonForum.org.
And contributor articles on choosing life despite inevitable sorrow and five timely reads for thoughtful Christians offered the kind of practical, biblically rooted resources we strive to provide at the Denison Forum.
We also released a number of books, including:
- How Does God See America?
- Blessed: Eight Ways Christians Change Culture
- Biblical Insight to Tough Questions Vol. 2
- Biblical Insight to Tough Questions Vol. 3
God continues to use these resources to reach over one million readers and listeners each month!
But that’s only a small fraction of Christians in the US, and we’ve been called to reach a tipping point of culture-changing Christians so that our culture might experience the kind of God-led, biblically based change it so desperately needs.
To become an integral part of this movement, please prayerfully consider a recurring gift.
Monthly donations from Christians like you allow the Denison Forum to continue creating insightful content at a rapid pace for millions of believers.
If The Daily Article—or any of our other resources—have blessed you in 2019, consider making the Denison Forum a part of your monthly giving for 2020.
Plus, in becoming a monthly partner, you’ll also receive:
- Complimentary copies of Dr. Denison’s latest books and resources.
- Monthly emails containing advance content and an invitation to our private Facebook group for exciting updates.
- Reading recommendations from the Denison Forum Book Club.
Your generosity allows the Denison Forum to follow God’s call to create a movement of culture-changing Christians.
Will you prayerfully consider a monthly gift?