Category: Etcetera Written by Brittany Kulick
The Inca Trail had been described to me as both beautiful and as an "endless Stairmaster" with the warning that Day 2 was "the worst." Unlike many other cases where "the worst" usually isn't so bad, my friends didn't exaggerate.
Category: Etcetera Written by Dr Bailey Stone
As a near 17-year-old, playing football at my high school in Houston, Texas, my best friend and fellow athlete, Henry, was a Christian. He was concerned for me; although he never pushed, he showed deep compassion toward me.
Category: Etcetera Written by Jim Denison
It weighed less empty than it did when they carried it up the trail. They expended far more energy wedging it into the slats of the bench than if they had carried it back down. So I was left to wonder why a person would do such a thing.
- Lessons from a dead lizard
- Five lessons my granddaughter has taught me
- What would Jesus tweet?
- 3 important lessons from Bill O'Reilly
- Lessons from my father-in-law
- What I learned from my father
- My greatest gift from God
- My favorite Mother's Day joke
- Our son is still cancer-free
- Is baseball God's favorite sport?